AquaPerlÂ® Pool Filter Media
AquaPerl® is a new, lightweight filter media for swimming pools, engineered for use in diatomaceous earth (D.E.) filters. It is a direct replacement for D.E. filter media.
- Improves filter operation: AquaPerl filter media pre-coats fast and effectively.
- Saves time: AquaPerl filter media backwashes quickly and completely, resulting in less time spent on filter cleaning.
- All-natural: AquaPerl filter media is all-natural and chemically inert.
- Easy to handle: AquaPerl filter media is half the weight of traditional D.E. filter aids, making it easier to lift and carry.
- Filtration to Diatomaceous Earth (DE) standards (or better) with the convenience of sand.
- Reduces chemical usage and enhances chlorine performance
- Reduces pool odour, eye and skin irritation
- Savings in costs of maintaining pool water in optimal condition
- Keeps your pool sparkling clean
- No other swimming pool filtration medium on the market provides 'three mechanisms' for effectively cleaning pool water: Physical Filtration + Surface Absorption + Chemical Capture