Click on one of the titles below to view the full article.Amoebic Meningitis
Backwashing Your Filter
Chemical Safety Tips
Green Pool Treatment
Maintaining Your Pump and Filter
Pool Tips And Tricks
Seasonal Care - Swimming Season
Seasonal Care - Autumn & Winter
Seasonal Care - Spring Clean
- Always read safety precautions on labels.
- Never mix chemicals together.
- Add chemicals to water, never water to chemicals.
- Store chemicals in cool dry environment, away from children.
- Wash hands after handling chemicals.
- Wear gloves and safety glasses and preferably work clothing as some chemicals will bleach clothing.
- When transporting liquids in a vehicle always place containers in a leak proof plastic receptacle and carry in the cargo area of the vehicle.
- When carrying Liquid Chlorine always be careful not to spill on clothing.
- Liquid Chlorine drums are required by Law to have a vented cap and care should be taken as it may seep through the vent.